All 19 art Reviews

Bandits to Tor: 034 Bandits to Tor: 034

The safety word is "...". See? I pay attention.

Bubblegum Bubblegum

Nice art man. anyone else see Finn in the background?

102 102

I think that you should smooth out the edges just a little. Also what does TFW stand for?

CADANAMAN responds:

"That Feel When"

axsda axsda

It looked as if you had abit of inspiration with Lemonade Coyote. Anyways... Great job with the blend of colors.

Brak Brak

Cartoon network an inspiration for this piece? No?

Bandits to Tor: 027 Bandits to Tor: 027

I think that War-machine is about to have a bad day. Is that a plasma or Ion shoulder mounted cannon?

Tanadrine-Studios responds:

I dunno. It just blows stuff up and disintegrates things!

Ok I'll get geeky with you:

The large gun on the top is for destroying ships. So, if the "authorities" were to try to use their spaceships to try and take down the Brakkian bandits, well, they'd just get shot down. The heavy armor far surpasses what local authorities could punch through.

The two smaller guns just beneath that are meant for slightly smaller targets... still pretty destructive, but easier to aim with from the Brakkian's standpoint.

Finally, I imagine the war machine would be equipped with a chaingun that ejects from the "mouth" of the creature that fires physical bullets instead of lasers/plasma shots... ideal for mass murdering lightly-armored individuals (while leaving the environment less damaged). The plasma cannons require time to recharge, so the chaingun can be used inbetween shots. Obviously, ammo is an issue both in weight and capacity, so it only gets used when needed.

MegamanX9 MegamanX9

Poor Zero, never thought he would be humiliated by someone a 1/4 of his size.

Bandits to Tor: 026 Bandits to Tor: 026

Wait..Is this in another point of time or is this just after Swami took a hit to the abdomen with a mini-Lightsaber?

Tanadrine-Studios responds:

The last panel showing Ivan in front of the blue light is a few moments after Swami gets stabbed (to be specific, probably after Dodger killed the Brakkian). It should also be noted that the comics showing Dodger conversing briefly with the 2 restrained individuals and Swami's interactions with the Brakkian happened roughly around the same time period.

Dreamy Dance Dreamy Dance

Q&A Time (again): What do you use for such brilliant art work?

G3no responds:

photoshop CS5

i just did this with the regular circle brush

Konata Tea Party Konata Tea Party

Question of the day: What console would You pick?