6 art Reviews with Responses

102 102

I think that you should smooth out the edges just a little. Also what does TFW stand for?

CADANAMAN responds:

"That Feel When"

Bandits to Tor: 027 Bandits to Tor: 027

I think that War-machine is about to have a bad day. Is that a plasma or Ion shoulder mounted cannon?

Tanadrine-Studios responds:

I dunno. It just blows stuff up and disintegrates things!

Ok I'll get geeky with you:

The large gun on the top is for destroying ships. So, if the "authorities" were to try to use their spaceships to try and take down the Brakkian bandits, well, they'd just get shot down. The heavy armor far surpasses what local authorities could punch through.

The two smaller guns just beneath that are meant for slightly smaller targets... still pretty destructive, but easier to aim with from the Brakkian's standpoint.

Finally, I imagine the war machine would be equipped with a chaingun that ejects from the "mouth" of the creature that fires physical bullets instead of lasers/plasma shots... ideal for mass murdering lightly-armored individuals (while leaving the environment less damaged). The plasma cannons require time to recharge, so the chaingun can be used inbetween shots. Obviously, ammo is an issue both in weight and capacity, so it only gets used when needed.

Bandits to Tor: 026 Bandits to Tor: 026

Wait..Is this in another point of time or is this just after Swami took a hit to the abdomen with a mini-Lightsaber?

Tanadrine-Studios responds:

The last panel showing Ivan in front of the blue light is a few moments after Swami gets stabbed (to be specific, probably after Dodger killed the Brakkian). It should also be noted that the comics showing Dodger conversing briefly with the 2 restrained individuals and Swami's interactions with the Brakkian happened roughly around the same time period.

Dreamy Dance Dreamy Dance

Q&A Time (again): What do you use for such brilliant art work?

G3no responds:

photoshop CS5

i just did this with the regular circle brush

Buyer of souls Buyer of souls

Honest, I don't know what to say here.
The artistic style is great but I don't see the plot.

SmokeryDots responds:

It's more "religious color symbolism" than anything else, ususally the symbolism I use is more related to things/objects. Thanks for the 4 stars though :)

Duo Duo

Looks like Cat Woman's boyfriend got let out of the bag.

Cope2K responds:

Out of the bag...cause he's a cat...gotcha lol.